On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Matt Price wrote: > > > On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > >> The second problem is more about HTML export than reveal >> specifically. In LaTeX, an image is exported directly without any >> surrounding material if only the image is there. Surrounding material, >> i.e. LaTeX figure environment, is only included if a caption is >> present. In reveal, there doesn't seem to be an equivalent >> behaviour. That is, all my images get exported within a figure >>
. I would like to have the option of a bare-bones export >> without having to resort to direct HTML. Is this possible? It would >> seem to make sense to have the same type of logic apply to HTML export >> as it does to LaTeX? >> >> I doubt this is possible in reveal right now but it shouldn't be too hard > to add a (switch ) statement that exports a naked img if some condition is > met. And I et a relevant patch could be submitted as a feature request. > > Rereading this, I think maybe you should post this to a list as a question about the html exporter, not org-reveal. Nicolas and others may have thoughts on the logic of the difference. The difference may reside in differing expectations/standards in latex & html. m > >