On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Aaron Ecay wrote: > Hi Matt, > > 2015ko azaroak 6an, Matt Price-ek idatzi zuen: > > > Hey, Aaron, > > Am I right that I need to check out your wip-cite-awe branch from ~8 > months > > ago? > > Richard Lawrence forked that branch, and made some changes on top of it, > so you should probably start with his branch. His changes aren’t in the > org-mode repo but rather github: > (That should be a url suitable for git clone or git remote add; the branch > with his work in it is called wip-cite-org-citeproc and not master). > > > Would it make sense to try to merge recent changes on master into that > > branch first? > > That’s a good first step. Hopefully any conflicts will be minor, but > don’t hesitate to shout for help if there are problems! > > OK, I tried rebasing on current master, is online here & pull request has been sent ot richard: https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-mode > > > > Anyway, I figure I will try to modify zotxt-emacs so it provides these > > functions and generates conformant cite: links. > > NB the new citation support doesn’t use links à la org-ref, but rather a > dedicated syntax object (maybe that’s what you meant, but calling the > new citations “links” is not technically correct). > > Right. Of course. Thank you! I'll try to get started on this in the next few days. m