On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Richard Lawrence < richard.lawrence@berkeley.edu> wrote: > Stefan Nobis writes: > > > Richard Lawrence writes: > > > > But anyway: Some tool is needed to generate the bibliography with all > > its data - this tool has to handle all these details and therefore it > > should be not too hard to get partial data from it. > > That is true. Some tool does have to do this, and there are tools that > are designed for it outside of LaTeX (like CSL processors) that Org > could rely on. But I really don't have any idea how easy it would be to > make the exporter interact with them in a fine-grained way like this, or > what constraints they would place on citation support in Org. Does > anyone have a sense of this? > > I think Erik Hetzner knows a lot about this -- he has done all that work on zotxt, which involves talking to Zotero's internal citeproc.js, which is, I think, the most widely-used CSL processor. Matt