On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 7:28 AM Bruce D'Arcus wrote: > On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 7:10 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > > > Dear all, > > > > There were several people who came to the last meetup looking for > > information about debugging Org mode. The last meetup was rather > > unhelpful in this regard since we dove into a specific use-case. > > > > I plan to try once more providing a more general introduction to Org > > (and Emacs) debugging. Tentatively, I plan to talk about: > > 1. Running Emacs with clean configuration + latest version of Org > > 2. Bisecting config to find configuration-related issues > > 3. Using Emacs profiler and sharing profiler results > > 4. Answer any questions on the first three topics > > This is a great idea, Ihor. Have you considered recording this part > and sharing it? > > I was just going to ask the same thing! I missed the last one too and would like to benefit from your efforts this time.