On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Christian Moe wrote: > * Towards a solution for Zotero -> Org -> ODT > > > I think I have a way to get Zotero references from Org links into ODT as > working reference marks. Interested parties, please > test if this works for you at all. > > In a busy patch right now but this looks AWESOME. Hope to test it out in a couple of days, sorry to keep you waiting b/c I'm very excited about this, even if a full-fledged Zotero service interface would, of course, be cooler... Matt