* source code disappears
@ 2012-11-15 18:03 Neil Best
From: Neil Best @ 2012-11-15 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is anyone having trouble with source code disappearing when returning
from the edit buffer?

The  #+BEGIN_SRC block is simply empty as far as I can tell,
regardless of language.  If I add some code to the block in the Org
buffer before C-c ' then it also eats the contents.

I am running Org-mode  version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-499-ga29de0) under
Emacs 24.2.1.

I will be happy to provide more debug/trace information, but  I'm not
sure how to do that.

* Re: source code disappears
@ 2012-11-15 18:22 Neil Best
From: Neil Best @ 2012-11-15 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2012-11-15 18:42 ` Neil Best
From: Neil Best @ 2012-11-15 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I switch to the ELPA version ( "Org-mode version 7.9.2
(7.9.2-82-g2aeb28-elpa @ . . . )") this misbehavior is corrected.
HTH.

* Re: source code disappears
@ 2012-11-16 16:53 ` Neil Best
From: Neil Best @ 2012-11-16 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2012-11-17 11:59   ` Andy Moreton
From: Andy Moreton @ 2012-11-17 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri 16 Nov 2012, Neil Best wrote:

> When I switch to the ELPA version ( "Org-mode version 7.9.2
> (7.9.2-82-g2aeb28-elpa @ . . . )") this misbehavior is corrected.
> HTH.

I've filed emacs bug#12905 about this, as it is occurring in on the
emacs-24 branch, and emacs 24.3 is getting close to release.

Can somebody please update org mode in emacs to bring it up to date.

Thanks,

    AndyM

* Re: source code disappears
@ 2012-11-17 12:41     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-11-17 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Moreton; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Andy,

Andy Moreton <andrewjmoreton@gmail.com> writes:

>> When I switch to the ELPA version ( "Org-mode version 7.9.2
>> (7.9.2-82-g2aeb28-elpa @ . . . )") this misbehavior is corrected.
>> HTH.
>
> I've filed emacs bug#12905 about this, as it is occurring in on the
> emacs-24 branch, and emacs 24.3 is getting close to release.
>
> Can somebody please update org mode in emacs to bring it up to date.

I will take care of this before the end of the pretest week.

 Bastien

* Re: source code disappears
@ 2012-11-18  6:02       ` Le Wang
From: Le Wang @ 2012-11-18  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien, nbest; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Andy Moreton

Hi all,

This is what my patch
http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg62256.html is
meant to fix. @Neil, can you confirm the fix?

--
Le

* Re: source code disappears
@ 2012-12-12 13:39       ` Andy Moreton
From: Andy Moreton @ 2012-12-12 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 17/11/2012 12:41, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> Andy Moreton <andrewjmoreton@gmail.com> writes:
>
>>> When I switch to the ELPA version ( "Org-mode version 7.9.2
>>> (7.9.2-82-g2aeb28-elpa @ . . . )") this misbehavior is corrected.
>>> HTH.
>>
>> I've filed emacs bug#12905 about this, as it is occurring in on the
>> emacs-24 branch, and emacs 24.3 is getting close to release.
>>
>> Can somebody please update org mode in emacs to bring it up to date.
>
> I will take care of this before the end of the pretest week.

Hi Bastien,

I haven't seen this merge appear on the emacs-24 branch yet - any idea when
you will have time to do the merge ?

Thanks,

     AndyM

* Re: source code disappears
@ 2012-12-12 17:02         ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-12-12 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Moreton; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Andy,

Andy Moreton <andrewjmoreton@gmail.com> writes:

> I haven't seen this merge appear on the emacs-24 branch yet - any idea
> when you will have time to do the merge ?

Done.  Sorry it took so long.

--
 Bastien