On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Jay Kerns wrote: > Dear Nick, > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > > The example I used earlier came from > > > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-R.html > > [snip] > > I seem to have overlooked your earlier message - sorry about that. I just happened to use this example (because I was working on it at the time) for an unrelated question, that's all, so no worries. > As > far as doing R stuff with Org I am afraid that ob-doc-R is a bit > behind all of the many, many released changes of recent weeks. Some > time back I updated an extended document (originally written by Erik > Iverson) to work with the new exporter. You can find all of that > here: > > https://github.com/gjkerns/org-mode-R-tutorial > > I recommend working through the *.org file and looking at the *.pdf > and *.html files for comparison. It goes through a whole bunch of > things, and there is a ggplot2 example, too. > > I hope to eventually migrate that over to Worg but thought it best to > wait for Org-8.0's release. Perhaps you may find something useful > there in the meantime. > > I hope this helps, > -- > Jay > > P.S. If you find yourself walking further down the R path you might be > interested in IPSUR. It is written in org so you'd feel right at > home. > Thanks for the pointers - I'll work through the examples. I tried to take a look at your book, but Chrome was bent out of shape for some reason. I'll try again later, but the first 10 seconds were very encouraging! Thanks, Nick