Hi, I got below error after I called (org-notify-start). It seems the dbus-error happens very close to the task notification. I wonder if org-notify uses dbus. Error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session) Warning: notification for "Go to dental in 30 mins." behind schedule! Error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session) [2 times] Warning: notification for "Go to dental in 30 mins." behind schedule! Error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session) [2 times] I am using Emacs on Windows, and there's no dbus on Windows... Thanks, David -- Thanks, David S.