* Feature request: setq org-agenda-follow-indirect 'parent
@ 2012-03-31 11:40 Nicolas Girard
From: Nicolas Girard @ 2012-03-31 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

when browsing my TODO items in the agenda, I wish I could display then
in an indirect buffer.
But as I structure my stuff, displaying the tree with a TODO item as
root is often useless.

Indeed, within my PROJECT items, I differentiate between TODO and
support (notes, references) children ; for instance
#+BEGIN_SRC org
  ,* PROJECT My project