Hi, I'm trying to write my RPG adventures in org-mode and would like to bring character sheets into that fold. Is there a way in Babel to have a vast number of named variables that I can feed into source blocks? Are macros the way to achieve this? As an example, I'd like something like a big (hidden) table: #+NAME: stats | STR | 13 | | DEX | 12 | | CON | 11 | and then later I can use that like: #+NAME: AC #+begin_src python :var dex=table[DEX] :var armour=table[ARMOUR] return dex + armour #+end_src I know I can make explicit cell references, but it'd be neat to just use keys for values. Cheers, BrettW