Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could share an example for referencing the results of a source code block in place. For example, a source code block could be defined as below #+HEADER: n_value #+HEADER: :results value #+HEADER: :noweb yes #+BEGIN_SRC R n_value=10 n_value #+END_SRC and I want to insert the result value after evaluation into a paragraph of text. I currently evaluate the source code block first, then copy the stuff under "#+RESULTS:" to the target location. I want to make it in one go, especially when the output is just a single number. Thank you, Zhihao