2011/12/21 Bastien > Hi Steve, > > "Steve Prud'Homme" writes: > > > I realy like the org-mode. I use it for my school work. I have a > > questions about litle things like : > > > > 1. It is possible when i export a org file in pdf to make a title > > page verticaly centered. > > This depends on the LaTeX class you use -- from memory, the class > "report" dedicates one page to the title page, and centers the title > vertically (or somewhat close.) > > > 2. It is possible when i export a org file in pdf It is possible to > > do a page brake after the table of content > > OK but where in the org file to put the pagebreake after the table of content. When I put the pagebreake in the beginning of the org-file i have a blank page in the begening of my document. > Just use \pagebreak in your Org file. > > > 3. It is possible when i export a org file in pdf It is possible give > > the text a interline of 1.5 for certain part of the text. > > #+LaTeX: \renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{1.5} > > before the part you want to modify, and > > #+LaTeX: \renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{1} > > to go back to a normal interline after this part. > Cool but it apply on title, not on regular paragraph text > > > 4. When i make table i use table - create (ex: 7x3). It is possible > > to merge cell like in word(example first row 1 colomn second row 4 > > column) > > No. > Yes, finaly i found a cool video about this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w3cOypPhDI > > > 5. It is possible when i export a org file in pdf It is possible to > > set the font size > > Yes - customize `org-export-latex-classes' to your needs, adding > \documentclass[11pt]{article} where it makes sense. > It is posible to do that but only when i need it... like the interline. > > > 6. Finaly it is possible to make a table that i use a lot a form that > > i can fill and it is possible with i don't know a short-cut or > > something to call this form when i need it. > > It's not currently possible, but we can imagine a helper function for > that. For now I would suggest: just store the empty table in a register: > select the table, `C-x r s', then `C-x r i' when you want to insert the > empty table again. > > > Please excuse my english, i'm french > > J'ai réussi à comprendre à peu près :) > Ah bein tabarouette ! HTH!