Hi, I use org-mode with dropbox sync with the iphone client. On the iPhone client I press on the button capture, i press on the + button, i write a note. After I press on botton Outlines and on the Sync button. In Emacs i do m-x org-mobile-pull, emacs detect the entry. I undestand that mobile-org put the capture on the from-mobile,org. I use one file with org-mode is my task,org. Is there a way to put the capture note on my task,org. On to switch the note on the from-mobile.org buffer to my task.org buffer. Thanks