On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Thanks for your patch. Would you mind providing a commit message and > send it again with "git format-patch"? Don't forget to add "TINYCHANGE" > at its end if you haven't signed FSF papers. Sure. I did sign them quite some time ago (2003 or 2004) though I haven't contributed much if any code since then. Git seems to make that quite easy! > It seems that `save-match-data' is useless anyway and can be removed > altogether. WDYT? You're right. I removed it at another point in the function as well.