Hello all, I would really appreciate it if it were possible to specify an arbitrary lisp function to process node-properties when creating a column view. For example, you can currently have something like: * Top node for columns view :PROPERTIES: :COLUMNS: %25ITEM %TAGS %PRIORITY %TODO :END: But I'd like to be able to do something like: :COLUMNS: %ITEM{fn:process_item} %TAGS %PRIORITY %TODO which would pass the ITEM property's value as a single argument to the process_item function. The returned value/string of the function would be what appears in the column view. Of course it would be good if one could also use a lambda expression in place of the function name. Does this sound like something worth working on? I would certainly have various uses for such functionality, so I imagine it would be useful to others as well. Regards, Mark