I have encountered the following error message when trying to export to latex the attached example org file: org-element-footnote-definition-parser: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) What is curious is that changing the number of "xxxx"'s in [fn:1] to 2 instead of 3 allows it to compile. Likewise, just changing the number of 'words' in the second macro (5th column of the table) also can eliminate the error and allow the document to compile. Also, getting rid of the #+BEGIN line also allows it to compile... I have omitted the tree which contains data for generating the table, which isn't relevant for reproducing the error / bug. All of the above comments are based on using git rev. 95416856 (Dec 26). I also recently updated to d310a87605 (Jan 8), and instead get the error: byte-code: Wrong number of arguments: #[(tree data) ...[binary omitted]... [tree cl-struct-avl-tree--tags data avl-tree--do-delete 0 error "avl-tree--cmpfun accessing a non-avl-tree-" 2 "avl-tree--dummyroot accessing a non-avl-tree-" 1] 5 ("/usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree.elc" . 14229)], 4 Is there something wrong with my org-file? -- it seems like it shouldn't be so hard to get it to compile, and that the errors shouldn't be so obscure. Regards, Mark