Hello, Take a look at https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/origin/https://github.com/mylese/ox-cv/directory/ Cheers, tony / @ardumont On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Eike wrote: > > Hello, > > I'm occassionally using a nice package by Myles English that has been on > github for a while https://github.com/mylese/ox-cv. This is gone now and > I can't find it using some search-engines. > > Has it maybe been moved to another git provider? Or could someone hand a > copy of this file to me :) > > Many thanks in advance > Eike > > >