On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 11:55, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > "Andrea D'Amore" writes: > > I'm submitting a small patch to add orga and pandoc to the list of > > org-tools. > > Thank you. Would you mind using "git format-patch" to get a proper > commit message and send it again? Sorry for the extreme delay, I'm attaching the patch printed out by git-format-patch. I had a little embarrassment writing a ChangeLog entry for such a small diff, the first line was already saying it all… Please still directly reply to me if need be. Best regards -- Andrea