From: Sean Escriva <sean.escriva@gmail.com>
To: Paul Schlesinger <phschlesinger@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Mobile org
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:13:28 +0000	[thread overview]

Hey Paul,

MobileOrg for iOS maintainer here. The issue you're facing is probably due
to the deprecated v1 Dropbox API. The next MobileOrg release, v1.7, is soon
to be released and will use new Dropbox APIv2. I can confirm from a few
reports from TestFlight test users that it works well.

Thanks for your interest in MobileOrg, it's great to hear that there are
people besides just me that use it :)

Sean