* MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
@ 2013-04-16 23:59 Sean Escriva
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Sean Escriva @ 2013-04-16 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
become available.

See this github issue for further info:
https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues/24

Enjoy!
-sean

* Re: MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
@ 2013-04-17  7:53 ` David Jennings
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: David Jennings @ 2013-04-17  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Fantastic. Thanks very much Sean.

David.

On 17/04/13 00:59, Sean Escriva wrote:
> For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
> and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
> become available.
>
> See this github issue for further info:
> https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues/24
>
> Enjoy!
> -sean

* Re: MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
@ 2013-04-17  8:02 ` Guido Van Hoecke
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Guido Van Hoecke @ 2013-04-17  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Escriva; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sean,

Sean Escriva <sean.escriva@gmail.com> writes:

> For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
> and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
> become available.

Picked up and installed. Tunning fine (using Webdav)

Thanks,

Guido

--
Ten years of rejection slips is nature's
way of telling you to stop writing.

* Re: MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
@ 2013-04-17  9:15 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-04-17  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Escriva; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 17.4.2013, at 01:59, Sean Escriva <sean.escriva@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
> and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
> become available.
>
> See this github issue for further info:
> https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues/24
>
> Enjoy!
> -sean

Dear Sean and the rest of the team,

thanks for picking up MobileOrg and keeping it alive!

- Carsten

* Re: MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-20 13:11 ` David Jennings
From: David Jennings @ 2013-04-20 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sean Escriva <sean.escriva <at> gmail.com> writes:

> For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
> and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
> become available.
>
> See this github issue for further info:
> https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues/24
>
> Enjoy!
> -sean

If you install Sean's update but still get the dreaded Unspecified Error
when syncing note that the location of the files have changed from MobileOrg
to Apps/MobileOrg (Sean mentioned elsewhere that this was required by the
new Dropbox API), so you'll have to update org-mobile-directory accordingly.

For instance, for a default install of Dropbox:

(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg");

Cheers,

Dave.

* Re: MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-04-26 16:00 ` giles
From: giles @ 2013-04-26 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sean Escriva <sean.escriva@gmail.com> writes:

> For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
> and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
> become available.

I was using the previous version and have just deleted that from my
phone.  On trying to install the new one I click the "Install app"
button in App Store and get an error message:

,----[ ix.ApplicationNotCompatible.WarningTitle ]
| ix.ApplicationNotCompatible.SoftwareUpdateDescription
`----

Any suggestions?  I'm running iOS 6.0.1 (10523)

--
Giles Chamberlin

* Re: MobileOrg for iOS approved and soon to be available in the app store
@ 2013-04-26 20:32   ` Sean Escriva
From: Sean Escriva @ 2013-04-26 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: giles; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I haven't seen this specifically, could you file bug on the issues
page at github[1] with a screenshot? I'll make sure to look at it
asap.

[1] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues

Thanks!
-sean

@ 2013-05-23 21:41 Greg Minshall
From: Greg Minshall @ 2013-05-23 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Escriva; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> For those interested in MobileOrg on iOS devices, it has been approved
> and will be back in the store soon, it can take up to 24 hours to
> become available.

awesome!!  thanks *very* much!!