From: 42 147 <aeuster@gmail.com>
To: Michael Brand <michael.ch.brand@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: managing a playlist
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:35:53 -0500	[thread overview]

I appreciate the detailed reply, but org-tables is less tidy and browsable
than my simple hierarchy of nested headings; unless I misunderstood your
instructions. I copy / pasted what you wrote (starting with #+BEGIN) and
enabled interactive column view. But aside from a flashy change of colors
and borders, I don't see an improvement in functionality. What other
commands do you use in this mode when managing playlists? I could very well
be missing something here.