In visual line mode headlines wrap around and remained glossed as headlines; nevertheless it would be better if they adjusted to the hierarchy: /***** I weary of scholars neighing against Ahab, who is magnificent in his heroism. Would they have him hunt for more blubber? His chase has Job’s Leviathan in view, a quarry representing Yahweh’s sanctified tyranny of nature over man. Far more readable (and elegant) than: /***** I weary of scholars neighing against Ahab, who is magnificent in his heroism. Would they have him hunt for more blubber? His chase has Job’s Leviathan in view, a quarry representing Yahweh’s sanctified tyranny of nature over man. I tend to avoid long headlines, but sometimes they are necessary. Hopefully there is a quick fix already out there. The ability to fill headlines would also be a solution here.