Hi list, I'm trying to use org-sbe to execute another source block but I cannot figure out how to provide required parameters. My source block takes one parameter in form of list of lists. When I compose the list in place like this (org-sbe testblock (params (list (list \"somevar\" \"somevalue\") (list \"othervar\" \"othervalue\")))) then the block works as expected, but everything else, such as using a variable or a function (ideally that's what I'd like to do), has failed. What's the secret? All the best, Kalev