From: Derek Chen-Becker <derek@chen-becker.org>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net>
Cc: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Effort range support broken? (est+)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 07:23:16 -0700	[thread overview]

It does seem broken for me on 28.2 (Org 9.5.5). I'll put together a minimum
repro and submit. Thanks!

Cheers,

Derek

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 4:34 AM Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:

> Derek Chen-Becker <derek@chen-becker.org> writes:
>
> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-09/msg00571.html),
> > and it appears that the range support for effort is still broken. I'm
> > wondering if anyone knows how this could be fixed, since effort ranges
> > would be really helpful for estimation. I'm a passable elisper, so I'm
> > happy to help fix this if someone can point me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks for reporting!
>
> The next reply in the thread claims that the issue has been fixed:
> https://list.orgmode.org/87zgww8i59.fsf@gnu.org/
>
> Is it broken for you now, on the latest Org?
> If so, could you please provide a reproducer?
> See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback
>
> --
> Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
> Org mode contributor,
> Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
> Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
> or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>

| Derek Chen-Becker                                             |
| GPG Key available at https://keybase.io/dchenbecker and       |
| https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=derek%40chen-becker.org |
| Fngrprnt: EB8A 6480 F0A3 C8EB C1E7  7F42 AFC5 AFEE 96E4 6ACC  |