* Having problems with annotations of generated pdfs :(
@ 2011-09-13 11:55 Piter_
From: Piter_ @ 2011-09-13 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all.
I am not sure this is the best place to ask but I will give it a try.
I am exporting my thesis from orgmode to latex. Than I go in this way
dvi -> ps -> pdf.
I cant do text search in generated file and acrobat reader annotate
tool does not work properly on it.
I would thank for any suggestion what to do.
Thanks.
Petro.

* Re: Having problems with annotations of generated pdfs :(
@ 2011-09-13 16:31 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2011-09-13 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Piter_ <x.piter@gmail.com> writes:
> I am not sure this is the best place to ask but I will give it a try.
> I am exporting my thesis from orgmode to latex. Than I go in this way
> dvi -> ps -> pdf.
> I cant do text search in generated file and acrobat reader annotate
> tool does not work properly on it.
> I would thank for any suggestion what to do.

Use texi2pdf or pdflatex.

Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:

* Re: Having problems with annotations of generated pdfs :(
@ 2011-09-13 19:37 ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-09-13 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Piter_; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Piter_ <x.piter@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am exporting my thesis from orgmode to latex. Than I go in this way
> dvi -> ps -> pdf.

For my thesis I used this:

(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process
      '("pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode %b"
	"/usr/bin/bibtex %b"

--
Suvayu