* org-babel export latex problem
@ 2012-02-02 22:05 Riccardo Romoli
From: Riccardo Romoli @ 2012-02-02 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, I'm new of these list and of the org-babel world.
I need to use both LaTeX and R, so I write the R code within an src
block:

#+begin_src R :results output silent :exports none
library(chemometrics)
library(MASS)
library(lattice)
#+end_src

When I export to LaTex (C-c C-e l) the R code I wrote, this is the
result:

\begin{verbatim}
library(chemometrics)
library(MASS)
library(lattice)
\end{verbatim}

How could I  not display the result of the R computation? In the org-
manual (chapter 14 ) I read that what I need should be done using:

:results output silent :exports none

but despite I use this option nothing change.

Do you have any suggestion??

Best
Riccardo

* Re: org-babel export latex problem
@ 2012-02-03  4:40 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2012-02-03  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Riccardo Romoli; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Riccardo Romoli <ric.romoli@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I'm new of these list and of the org-babel world.
> I need to use both LaTeX and R, so I write the R code within an src
> block:
>
> #+begin_src R :results output silent :exports none
> library(chemometrics)
> library(MASS)
> library(lattice)
> #+end_src
>
> When I export to LaTex (C-c C-e l) the R code I wrote, this is the
> result:
>
> \begin{verbatim}
> library(chemometrics)
> library(MASS)
> library(lattice)
> \end{verbatim}
>
> How could I  not display the result of the R computation? In the org-
> manual (chapter 14 ) I read that what I need should be done using:
>
> :results output silent :exports none
>
> but despite I use this option nothing change.
>
> Do you have any suggestion??
>
> Best
> Riccardo

Aloha Riccardo,

What version of Org mode are you using?

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: org-babel export latex problem
@ 2012-02-03 11:43   ` Riccardo Romoli
From: Riccardo Romoli @ 2012-02-03 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

The version is 6.33x

Best

@ 2012-02-03 12:11     ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2012-02-03 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Riccardo Romoli; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:43, Riccardo Romoli <ric.romoli@gmail.com> wrote:
> The version is 6.33x

That is way too old, I believe org-babel is a much newer feature. At
least its more mature now. Try one of the newer releases like 7.8.03.

<http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=2b3534a81f6f4c925f55ed7aaec31ead6f400577>

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-babel export latex problem
@ 2012-02-03 15:21     ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2012-02-03 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Riccardo Romoli; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

The current version is 7.8. Could you update and see if the problem persists?

Tom

Sent from my iPhone

@ 2012-02-04 22:43       ` Riccardo Romoli
From: Riccardo Romoli @ 2012-02-04 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)