I tried org-org-export-to-org which puts everything into a single document but it strips the :tangle parameters out so a subsequent tangle doesn't generate any source code. On 23 November 2016 at 17:47, Marco Wahl wrote: > Hi! > > > I am attempting to switch from FunnelWeb to Org for literate > > programming. I'm stuck because I can't work out how to include .org > files > > and then tangle everything. A tangle in the top level file only seems to > > tangle the contents of that file and not the contents of the included > files. > > > > I did find something on this topic in a mailing list from several > years > > back but the workaround posted there seems to be out of date. > > > > I don't want to put all my source code into one big .org file. With > > FunnelWeb, I would organize source code for public classes into an > > interface file and an implementation file and private classes into a > single > > file so the resulting document could have a section documenting the > public > > API followed by the implementation. > > > > So the top level document would end up something like this: > > > > include X_int > > include Y_int > > include Z_int > > include X > > include Y > > include Z > > include P > > include Q > > include R > > > > It looks to me like there have been some changes around the > implementation > > of INCLUDE in Org, I'm wondering if tangling include files is now > supported > > and if so, how to do it. > > > > My installed Org version is 8.2.4 but obviously I'll upgrade if > necessary. > > Quick thought: what about exporting the top level document as Org and > then tangle the resulting (one big) .org file? > > > HTH > > Morco > > >