Hi Bastien, On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Bastien wrote: > Bart Post writes: > > > Thanks for your reply! I already started the copyright assignment > > process, for now I need to wait for a disclaimer form from my > > employer, but I will notify you as soon as there is progress. > > Did you get this sorted out? > Not yet, sorry. But I'm on it! > While discussing the patch with a roommate, we came to the conclusion > > that a java class which implements, extends or throws, may not > > compile correctly with the added data. So the patch will need some > > rework, or documentation about (im-)possible usage situations. > > Thanks for letting us know -- thanks! > No problem, I hope to be able to help out there, too. Best, Bart