From: Leonard Randall <leonard.a.randall@gmail.com>
To: "Clément B." <clement@inventati.org>
Cc: julian@hafro.is, emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: State of the art in citations
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:08:40 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Julian et al.,
I am not sure if this helps, but I am in the process of writing a new
package for inserting citations into org buffers using RefTeX. This
solution would make citation insertion very convenient, but it would not be
quite as easy to read as Clément's solution, and it would only work for
latex export. (It might work with html export if you used bibtex to html,
but I do not have enough experience with bibtex to html to know.) On the
other hand, it will work with multicite commands, whereas Clement's does
not look like it will.

I was also thinking of adding out of the box biblatex support for
org-bibtex (see my previous post).

Let me know if you might be interested in either of these, as I will try to
work on them this week.

All best,

Leonard