Sure - attached. Kind Regards, Miro Bezjak On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Eric Schulte wrote: > Hi Miro, Thanks for this contribution! > > tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) writes: > > > Aloha Miro, > > > > Miro Bezjak writes: > > > >> can I do all those tasks over the couple of days - when I have more > time? > > > > Yes, of course. The FSF papers will probably take several weeks to > > complete, if you haven't already done so. > > > > The FSF papers will be required before we can add this to Org-mode > proper. In the mean time I'd be happy to add this to contrib. Could > you send a patch adding ob-groovy.el to contrib/lisp/ formatted with > "git format-patch". > > Thanks again, > > -- > Eric Schulte > https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte > PGP: 0x614CA05D >