Hello Ihor, Please let us know if you keep seeing the error more than once. > > If you do, we will provide instructions how to get more debugging info, > so that we can figure out what exactly is going wrong. > Since I reported the first warning message in this thread, I've had about half a dozen similar (but not identical) ones when opening an org file. They are not repeatable though, in the sense that if I close the file and re-open it I don't see the warning a second time. The latest message is this: Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in file.org::1687. Resetting. The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)") Backtrace: nil Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report). Disable showing Disable logging Paul