Hi, I'm interested in using org-mode to generate beamer slides and an article-like printout (using the article class, usepackage{beamerarticle} and latex export) from the same source, and I am running into two problems with the export to article when there are multiple columns. 1.) I often use an empty headline with B_columns tag to allow me to specify top alignment. E.g., #+begin_src org * :B_columns: :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_env: columns :BEAMER_opt: T :END: ** Column 1 :BMCOL: :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_col: 0.35 :END: ** Column 2 :BMCOL: :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_COL: 0.6 :END: #+end_src org In the printout, this yields an ugly empty section with a number if num:t. Is there a better way to pass [T] to the title-less columns environment, or (less preferably) a way to specify a title for the section without it appearing on the beamer slide? 2.) In the above example, the B_columns and BMCOL tags get exported to the latex file for the printout (with an error because the underscore is used outside of math mode). Can these be suppressed? Thanks, Seb