An issue arose while using org table mode to display a list of files and whether or not they exist using file-exists-p as a formula. However the file names contain dollar signs in their name so org-mode tries to reference that column which may or may not exist. I believe this is a bug, or perhaps I want to use some type of max depth option. Passing the literal flag doesn't help in this case. Here is the original SO question including the example which lead me here: http://stackoverflow.com/q/17263267/520929 -- *Dan LaManna* Mobile: 518.477.3465 dan.lamanna@gmail.com http://danlamanna.com @dan_lamanna on twitter.