I would really like the ability to use the ":myProperty+: " to create multi-line properties for the org-export-taskjuggler exporter. However, the mentioned patch is quite large and mostly focused on headline caching, as far as I can tell. @Ihor or @Hanno, Is there a patch just to get the :myProperty+: syntax to work properly with org-element-property? Thanks much. -- Greg -- Greg Sullivan email: gregs@sulliwood.org cell: 617-417-4746 70 Pigeon Hill Street, Rockport, MA 01966 On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 11:19 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Hanno Perrey writes: > > > Hej, > > > > I have noticed that properties that stretch over multiple lines using > > the :value+: syntax are ignored by org-element-property and therefore > > also by e.g. org-export-get-node-property when exporting to ics via > > ox-icalendar.el (see example below). I was wondering now whether this is > > intentional and to be expected or a bug? > > I proposed to change PROPERTY/PROPERTY+ handling in org-element (among > other things): > https://orgmode.org/list/87bl4p6n0m.fsf@localhost > > However, that code still need some testing. > > Best, > Ihor > >