Sure. On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote: > Le Wang writes: > > > Here: https://gist.github.com/1689071 > > > > When we are using using refile as navigation, require must-match > > regardless of org-refile-allow-creating-parent-nodes. > > Hi, > > I suggest you post the patch to the mailing list as an attachment so > 1) we can read it inline and comment on it without having to go find > it on the web > 2) it will get automatically picked up by the patchwork patch tracker > so it can be easily applied to the source > 3) it will forever be in the mailing list archive > > Regards, > Bernt > -- Le