On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Le, > > No we don't. If anyone knows how to set this up for our needs, > please share. I've only done this for projects hosted on github, others may have more experience. But having a continuous integration service is definitely helpful. For example, there were 10 failures when I ran tests against master just now: 10 unexpected results: FAILED ob-exp/exports-inline FAILED ob-exp/noweb-strip-export-ensure-strips FAILED test-ob/org-babel-remove-result--results-default FAILED test-ob/org-babel-results-indented-wrap FAILED test-org-babel/combining-scalar-and-raw-result-types FAILED test-org-babel/inline-src-blocks FAILED test-org-babel/inline-src_blk-default-results-replace-line-1 FAILED test-org-babel/just-one-results-block FAILED test-org-babel/nested-code-block FAILED test-org-babel/partial-nested-code-block I haven't investigated further though. > Whatever works -- we first need to make sure this fixes it and try > to understand why ;) I can confirm that copy-marker does not work as I've used it on Emacs 23.3.1. > Thanks for taking care of this, You're welcome. I've attached 3 patches to fix this and another bug I found while writing tests. -- Le