On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Bastien wrote: > I superseded the first one with my patch, and just applied the > third one. > > Can you explain the bug behind the second one? If I press C-' before on a line BEFORE "+begin_src ...", then doing comparison with ">=" with beg==nil and end==nil causes "wrong-type-argument" error. "test-org-src/point-outside-block" test case should fail, but because "wrong-type-argument" is also an error, it is passing. :( I've changed "(error ..." to raise an org-src specific error to facilitate testing. Commits rebased to master are attached. A note: I did change this line: (end (copy-marker (make-marker) t)) (make-marker) makes a temporary new marker that's never used. ;) -- Le