On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Kyle Meyer wrote: > Kyle Meyer writes: > > > Kaushal Modi writes: > > > >> Thanks. Please push that for me. > > > > OK, will do. I'll wait a day or two for comments on other sections and > > apply your patch when I commit those changes. > > Pushed (4340cc78). There is a formatting bug in orgcard.tex. The US letter version, orgcard_letter.pdf, does not fit on the front and back of a single page as orgcard.pdf does. The Tables section should begin in the middle column of the first page instead of the right-most column. If I knew how to fix this, I would.