Nicolas, attached is the revised edits for: * Working with source code (2nd review) * Miscellaneous * Hacking * MobileOrg The patch is against maint branch from today. Best wishes, --Lambda Coder On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Lambda Coder wrote: > Thanks Nicolas for pushing the 1st set of edits. > > Attached I have a 2nd set of edits for the same chapter. Cleaned up > references mainly. > > This patch is based off maint branch. Hope it's easier for you this time. > > Best wishes, > > --Lambda Coder > > > On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:21 AM, Nicolas Goaziou > wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> Lambda Coder writes: >> >> > Do you prefer future edits against master or maint branch? It was not >> clear >> > when I asked the very first time. >> >> Documentation fixes usually go to maint, unless they refer to >> a master-only feature, obviously. >> >> Regards, >> >> -- >> Nicolas Goaziou >> > >