* (no subject)
@ 2022-01-20 14:13 Roger Mason
From: Roger Mason @ 2022-01-20 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to run stack ghci from haskell blocks in org-mode.  For the
task at I need to start ghci with command line option
-XFlexibleContexts.  I have this in my org-mode buffer:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results none
(setq haskell-process-type 'stack-ghci)
(setq haskell-process-args-stack-ghci (list "--ghci-options -XFlexibleContexts"))
#+end_src

but I get

Process haskell exited abnormally with code 1
Invalid option `--ghci-options -XFlexibleContexts'

in the inferior haskell buffer.

Does anyone know how to do what I want?

Thanks,
Roger

* Re:
@ 2008-08-06 15:50  Michaël Parienti
From:  Michaël Parienti @ 2008-08-06 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul R; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

 Le mer 06/08/08 09:37, Paul R paul.r.ml@gmail.com a écrit:
> Hi Michaël,
>
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:21:00 +0200, Michaël Parienti <michael
> @parienti.name> said:
> Michaël> Hi,
>
> Michaël> After upgrading to orgmode version 6.05 (with an aptitude
> Michaël> dist-upgrade under a debian sid system), and changing my
> Michaël> configuration file to resolve the problem described here:
> Michaël> http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-o
>
> rgmode@gnu.org/msg07167.html,
Michaël> I still have a problem when I type C-ca. I get the
> following
Michaël> error message:

> Michaël> "Autoloading failed to define function org-agenda"

I uninstall one of my emacs version (the snapshot one) and keep
just the 22.2.1 version. I reinstall the org-mode package from
debian repository.

I am sure that I have only one version of the org-mode files
availables for emacs: I manually deleted source directory
(*..el files) and the *.elc files compiled for snapshot version
of emacs.

Here is the content of my load-path variable:
("/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/python-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/pymacs"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/pymacs"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/org-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/css-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/a2ps"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/wl"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/semi"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/w3m"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/html-helper-mode" ...) available
in *Message* buffer. It seems troncated, but I don't know how to
get it complety.

--
Michaël Parienti

* (unknown)
@ 2007-04-04 19:09 Jost Burkardt
From: Jost Burkardt @ 2007-04-04 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I really love the integration of remember with org, especially the way
how to insert the notes by moving within the headings-tree.

Is it possible to use this feature also for moving portions of text
via regular copy/paste an org-buffer, and have org automatically adapt
the header levels? I didn't find anything in the manual.

One possible workaround for me is to use remember-clipboard, which has
the drawback, that the clipboard's content is indented, so I always
have to remove the indentation by hand.

What do you think?
Jost