Hello Org mode users, I've had the idea for a while of combining Org Babel with Mesos, since I believe that such mix could be an interesting alternative for having descriptive deployments of workloads on a cluster by using Org syntax. I finished a very, very, very early version of it already so I'd like to share. (yes, it supports Docker...) I named it 'Borges', hope the name makes sense :) https://github.com/wallyqs/borges This is very early experiment, but any feedback is very appreciated! Regards, - Waldemar