From: Waldemar Quevedo <waldemar.quevedo@gmail.com>
To: Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Title of org files in github not recognized
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 14:44:53 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi, yes this issue would be fixed once Github upgrades the Ruby
implementation of the parser.

To upgrade the version it takes making a pull request to the github/markup
repository so that they bump the version and do the release, but it takes
some time before the upgrade is validated (security checks, etc...)
There another couple of issues that I would like it that they make it to
Github, so once having those tackled I'll see if I can ask one of the
maintainers to help out planning for an update soon.

Cheers