On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 at 15:02, Bastien wrote: > Hi Vikas, > > Vikas Rawal writes: > > > 1. Is it possible to restrict the sub-tree of a headline to have only > > properties specified in the column property of the parent? That is, > > no additional property can be specified. > > No, it is currently not possible. What would be the use-case? > I am thinking of using org-mode to compile a small database. I would like to use properties to add data, and some restrictions of this kind to limit what properties a particular kind of headline could have. It might seem like an over-kill, but then for org-mode, almost nothing is an over-kill. I am missing a few nuts and bolts, but would really like to see how it works to use org-mode for a small org-mode-skilled team to use it as a data platform. Warmest greetings and regards, Vikas