On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:01 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Puneeth Chaganti writes: > >> It looks the commit 8d8ad983823c63b13fd6b471ce9db8c2f95e3808 broke >> generation of org sparse trees, when searching with properties that >> are not all uppercase. > > Could you provide an ECM? I've attached the ECM. >> The fix seems to be just removing the conversion of key to upcase in >> `org-entry-properties'. Since the comparison with special properties >> is being done by a case insensitive check, this should be the only fix >> required? > > There is another check, case-sensitive this time, for duplicate > properties just below. > > Anyway, I think the problem lies in the fact that, somewhere in the > internals of the function generating the spare tree, there is > a case-sensitive search. Yes, that is correct. I have a few code blocks that work and don't work, in the ECM, if at all you want to look at them.