Hi Karl On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Karl Voit wrote: > * Michael Brand wrote: >> Yes, with all the explanations of how the formulas work your github >> novoid/org-mode-workshop contains a very nice spreadsheet >> documentation, for more than just referencing remote tables. Can you >> please link the section here with mentioning that it contains >> explanations of how the formulas work?: >> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/index.html > > It is already linked with "Org-mode Workshop by Karl Voit, conducted > at Graz University of Technology in November 2012 (3x4 hours). It > includes a newer version of the feature-show from the entry above.". > > I mentioned only the "feature-show" since it is a much wider range > than spreadsheet only. Yes. but someone looking around only in the Worg tutorial section "Tables, Spreadsheet, Plotting" will not find it and also from the link above the content I would like to point to is not to be expected and is still a long way to go: two clicks on the right links and browse to the right section. What I had in mind is something like the attached patch for Worg as a suggestion. What do you think? Michael