Hi Nicolas On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > I have no objection, but I suggest to add a big fat FIXME above so as to > remove it once we release Org 9.1. I would prefer to keep it much longer for those who do not regularly update Org. The many cases when Org 9.0 is not part of the update path. E. g. when a distro will include Emacs 25.1 with Org 8.3.3 (?) in some time and a user will start with Org of this distro when it has already some age and again some time later he will update to Org from master and a compatible Emacs. I guess that more than a few distros will skip Org 9.0 and more than a few distro users will also skip some update steps of their distro. > Also, it should be `user-error', not `error'. Intermediate patch version attached. Michael