* Kill org files on agenda exit
@ 2011-09-30 16:49 Gene Cooley
From: Gene Cooley @ 2011-09-30 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Whenever I exit my agenda views, there are still all org agenda files open. Is there any possibility to kill those buffers on agenda exit?

* Re: Kill org files on agenda exit
@ 2011-09-30 16:59 ` Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2011-09-30 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gene Cooley; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Gene

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 18:49, Gene Cooley <genecooley45@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Whenever I exit my agenda views, there are still all org agenda files open. Is there any possibility to kill those buffers on agenda exit?

It seems you have used "q" to exit. This variant leaves the agenda
buffers open. To close them use the variant "x".

Michael

* Re: Kill org files on agenda exit
@ 2011-09-30 22:12   ` Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2011-09-30 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Brand; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Gene Cooley

A good thing is that "x" will not close files that you have manually
opened. Only the files opened by org-mode when processing the agenda are
closed.

--
Darlan