This is the error I receive when running org-mobile-push. I think I only see the error when I open an agenda buffer and run the command. Then it creates two agenda buffers. The normal and the one labeled *SUMO* and I get the error below. What is the reason for this and there is a way to run org-mobile-push and alleviate this error? Saving all Org-mode buffers... done Copying files... OVERVIEW Writing index file... Writing checksums... Rebuilding agenda buffer...done org-mobile-push: Wrong type argument: window-live-p, # Cheers, Jeff