Will give it a test later in the week and let you know. Also you can add this hook to make it act like the fly-spell mode in auctex (if familiar with that) which skips most tex based commands (trips up though if you have only one $ because assumes another $ sign later so won't check spelling in that block. I would just do \$ if you need a single dollar sign. This is the only really limitation I have found to adding this that I have noticed thus far. (add-hook 'org-mode-hook (lambda () (setq ispell-parser 'tex))) I would prefer instead of having this an all org-mode-hook to initiate only in documents that have a #+LATEX in the document once opened to set the parcer but wasn't sure how to do this. Also I would add: #+BEGIN_equation body as well #+END_equation #+begin_align body as well #+end_align Cheers, jeff On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Bastien wrote: > I've pushed a fix which should let flyspell ignore more commonly > used Org keywords. Please test it. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >