Also think adding in features to enable some features of image-dired would be good. Some of my images are stored at 400dpi and I would like to view inline images at times but this is way to big for an inline image because goes out of the frame. On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Karl Voit wrote: > * Karl Eichwalder wrote: > > Karl Voit writes: > > > > Yes, I use something similar to create the thumbnails and the initial > > org code (I use 3rd level headlines instead of table, because I want to > > attache tags to every single image): > > > > #+BEGIN_SRC sh > [...] > > #+END_SRC > > Thanks for sharing! > > >> Related to this topic: C-c C-x C-v (org-toggle-inline-images) is of > >> interest for you. On a per-file-basis this is: #+STARTUP inlineimages > > > > I was already aware of the toggle key sequence. Thanks for the STARTUP > > parameter! A colon is missing, though ;) --better use: > > > > #+STARTUP: inlineimages > > Of course, thanks for clarifying. Damn copy&paste :-) > > -- > Karl Voit > > >